You can check out the screens from the recently announced Luigi’s Mansion 2 for the 3DS after the jump.
Archive for the ‘3DS’ Category
It’s been 24 hours (give or take) since we first got our hands on the 3DS and with a whole day’s worth of experience under my belt, I thought I’d give you the benefit of this experience and give you some info on some nuances of 3DS ownership that are not always addressed in similar guides.
Nintendo had their GDC 2011 Keynote presentation today and announced quite a few things that were a pleasant surprise for both the 3DS and the Wii. Here are the highlights for y’all:
- Netflix is coming to the 3DS this summer, wooooo!
- 3D video content on the way in the form of Hollywood movie trailers, game trailers, and short videos
- Hinted once again at 3D video recording coming to the 3DS
- GameGear and Turbografx-16 games added to the Virtual Console list for 3DS, with around 5 GG games available at the launch of eShop
- Confirmed that many old VC games will be getting 3D overhauls for the 3DS
- Late May will bring the eShop, the NetFront Web Browser, and the ability to transfer DSiware games off of DSis and onto the 3DS
- First screens from the upcoming brand-new Super Mario game for the 3DS, note the tanuki tail in the logo at the bottom of the page.
- New footage of Zelda: Skyward Sword looking basically the same, but showing new enemies and puzzles
As with any Nintendo system manual, the 3DS’ manual is chock-full of amusingly vague pictures just ripe for the captioning. We picked out the top 18 pictures from the manual and have embellished them to show what the pictures really mean. Have your own captions? Share them in the comments section! See the rest after the jump:
The only two I’m buying are LEGO Star Wars III and Bust-a-Move Universe. Which ones will you be picking up?